Back To School Backpack Drive
A Community Impact Event aimed at getting to know and serving our neighbors through LIFEGATE’s annual School Supply and Backpack Drive.
- Church Shopping Day – Meet at Walmart (9400 E Hampden Ave, Denver, CO 80231) after both gatherings (10:30am and 12:30pm) on Sunday, August 8th to purchase school supplies.
- Buy school supplies and drop them off at LIFEGATE on Sundays or between 9am-3pm (M-TH).
- Volunteer to pass out flyers to the community at various dates and times. REGISTER HERE.
- Volunteer at the two distribution events: Friday, August 13th from 4-6pm and Saturday, August 14th from 8-10am at the LIFEGATE Building. (This is a family friendly experience, so bring your kids.) REGISTER HERE.
- Come have fun and get to know our neighbors at the distribution events.
- Donate money to the Community Impact Fund through our GIVING PORTAL. Just use the drop down menu to find the “Community Impact Fund”.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
- Glue/Glue Sticks
- Crayons/Markers/Colored Pencils
- Notebooks/Composition Books
- 3-Ring Binders
- Index Cards
- Loose Leaf Paper
- Post-It Notes
- Boxes of Tissues
- Dry Erase Markers
- Permanent Markers